Tuesday, 21 September 2010

Packaging

I love receiving things in the mail, even when I've bought them myself I love opening the envelope and seeing what's inside. Wrapping plays a big part of that excitement. When I set up PSD I wanted others to love having an item of mine in the mail, I wanted to create some of that excitement but in an eco-friendly way. Not a load of paper or loose bits or stuff that people threw away. So I decided that a lovely little re-usable bag was the way forward.

So here is an example of how I package the rings from PSD jewellery, obviously this then goes inside a bubble wrap envelope for protection. What do you think? I think its a cute way to show off the products and good if you're buying for someone else.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...