Wednesday, 6 October 2010

Making Plans



Over the last few months every waking moment has been thinking about Pretty Star Designs, I eat, sleep, breathe and dream it. So what are my business intentions? Where do I see the business in 5 years time?

All these valid questions, I cannot fully answer as who knows what will happen, I don't want to have any cement ideals, but I do have very definite ideas about what I would love to happen. My business plan is half finished and like that it will probably stay, maybe one rainy day, I'll pick it up and write ten pages, but until then, I'll go with the flow, tweeting, facebooking, blogging and listing my heart out.

So what is Pretty Star Designs?
I get asked this ALL the time, and there is no simple, one word answer.
It's lots of things, mainly stationery, jewellery, wedding items and there is a huge collection coming soon that'll add completely new categories to that list.
Once Pretty Star Designs is up and running properly there will be loads of categories and loads of products, but until then we are a new business, growing by the day, having fun and enjoying every second of it, I could plan every second for the rest of my life but where's the fun in that? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...