Friday, 22 October 2010

Where I disappeared to...



Well I didn't disappear, although a split second later and I could have been a goner!!

Not going to go into too many details, just going to say Me + Husband + Our New Car + Woman Not Looking = Head on Collision + Police + Ambulance + Injuries + Hospital + Written off Car

Not fun, pretty traumatising, lots of pain! My poor new car is now a write off :(

So needless to say I haven't done much work this week. Sold an item on Tuesday to California which was lovely :) Have just been trying to do not much which is difficult, and attempting to sleep which also isnt working out too well lol. Few more weeks and I'll be better, in the mean time, visit our new store!!

Pretty Star Designs on Zazzle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...