Wednesday, 4 April 2012

Wednesday Wonders: 2 reasons to love this Wednesday!



Ever since I was a little kid I have always loved Wednesdays, Im not really sure why, the middle of the week, there's nothing really very special about it, there's hardly ever a holiday on it, yet I LOVE Wednesdays.
I remember telling someone when I was around 10 that I loved them, don't even think I had a reason back then either.

When we were choosing when to get married, we picked our anniversary date, which just happened to be a Wednesday that year!

Wednesdays are always associated with #ww

All through pregnancy all my appointments would fall on Wednesdays, Wednesdays equalled scan days, days I could see my baby :)

I was admitted to hospital on Wednesday, December 28th 2011.

Babystar was born on Wednesday, Jan 11th 2012.

Today, it is Wednesday, April the 4th.

It is exactly 12 weeks since my gorgeous little baby was born.

It is also my 23rd birthday :) Every year, when I blew out the candles, the only thing I would wish for is BabyStar, now she is here too!

Today is definitely a day to celebrate :) Today is going to rock!

All gunky and brand new :)


BabyStar (82 days old / 11w5d)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...