Wednesday 26 July 2023

2023 and beyond

 


































There is never a dull moment in this life. 

Working on updating my past books is still plodding along nicely, it wouldn’t be me if I didn’t get distracted somewhere along the way though, so there will also be two more books with a bunch of wonderful new characters to come as well. I have so many more stories to share with all of you, but these books needed to get out of my brain and into the world too apparently. 

I’m not the best in remembering to update social media, but I do like to update my random doodling and digital drawings on Instagram when I have a chance. 

This website is slowly transforming and coming along for the ride as well! 
There will be lots of exciting new pages, and downloads relating to my books and characters too. 

I can’t wait to share it all with you!